Product authentication and more
Our solution provides:
- Product information can be retrieved anywhere, at any time and from any device.
- For global challenges you need a global solution (industry and manufacturer-encompassing).
- We can provide you with a complete system (for product protection, sticker manufacturing and much more).
- Value-added services can be variably adapted.
- Customer loyalty programmes, track & trace, E-commerce and much more…
You’ve clearly got the advantage with Certi Trust®
- Well-tried, high-performance IT infrastructure (Movilizer)
- Based on globally distributed standards (GS1)
- Role-based functions for depicting different use cases
- Easy integration in company infrastructures and processes
- Industry-encompassing service platform (not just IAM & technical industries)
- Flexible software components for generating value-added services (VAS)
What is special about Certi Trust®?
Certi Trust® is industry-encompassing:
- A system for internal and external applications
- Manufacturers, suppliers and end consumers all benefit from a uniform solution
- Manufacturer-specific security features can be integrated
- Employees can access differentiated information by logging in
Certi Trust® as a central entry point:
- In an industry and manufacturer-encompassing service platform
- For the digitisation of role-specific processes
- On the basis of sequentially marked products
- For authenticity checking, advertising campaigns and also manufacturer-specific value-added services (VAS)
- Usable anywhere, at any time and with any terminal device
How Certi Trust® works
- Product serialisation
- Unique GS1-DataMatrix Code on products and/or packaging: 1 item = 1 serial number
- Authenticity checking
- Scan via Certi Trust® App
- Immediate check result
- Manufacturer notified about dubious products
- Value-added services
- Different users (user groups) are associated with specific rights and roles
- Clicke here to download the Certi Trust® flyer
- Click here to download the “Product and Brand Protection” brochure