The Witte company group is a leading special and high security printing shop. At our Münster location we produce forgery- and copy-proof self-adhesive marking systems, authority documents and vehicle security products with 120 employees.
Due to having a high degree of innovative force and continuous further development of the products, we have acquired market leadership in various niche markets.
The Witte company group is characterised by short decision-making routes and a future-oriented environment. For the Münster-Albachten location, which is conveniently situated on the edge of Münster, for the long-term reinforcement of our IT department and to start as soon as possible, we are looking for an experienced
- Planning, installation, configuration, monitoring and maintenance of the Microsoft systems
- Administration and monitoring of the Windows Server 2008 / 2012 R2 and the associated services such as Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Sharepoint
- User management and administration of the Active Directory
- Administration of network services (such as DNS, DHCP, Printserver etc.)
- Administration and maintenance of the physical and virtual servers, the desktop environment (Citrix) and the host systems.
- Competent contact for customers and colleagues in our IT environment and in the help desk and Auto-ID/RFID area.
- Collaboration in various IT projects such as the introduction of a CRM system, implementation of security concepts etc.
- Study or in-depth professional training as an information electronics engineer, IT systems electronics engineer or an IT specialist
- At least two years professional experience in the above-mentioned areas
- Broad knowledge of IT; extremely good knowledge of network components such as switches, servers, routers, the Windows server 2008/2012 environment, Active Directory and Exchange 2013/2016 and
- basic knowledge of network engineering and in the network security/firewall area
- Additional knowledge of Sharepoint, Linux, Powershell, script programming and in the Auto-ID, RFID and SAN Datacore areas is desirable
- Good knowledge of English
- From a personal point of view you score points with a structured, conceptional and solution-oriented style of working and bring a distinct customer-oriented thinking in internal and external customer contact with you
We will provide you with a full-time appointment with cooperation in a successful team, varied and demanding tasks with plenty of room for independent working, a performance-oriented income with contemporary social benefits and the possibility of occupational further development.
Would you like to join us?
If so, please send your complete and descriptive application documents, together with your salary requirements and your earliest start date to bewerbung [at] witte-technology.com. We would prefer to receive your application documents by e-mail in PDF format.
Postal address for your application:
Witte plusprint GmbH
Mr. Udo Feldmann Managing Director
Sendener Stiege 4,