Type plates – technikett®
All information about the product
technikett® – type and power rating plates
Witte plusprint® manufactures customised self-adhesive labels, type plates and power rating plates on rolls, sheets or as individual plates in accordance with your requirements and specifications.
A wide range of self-adhesive products are available, depending on the purpose of use:
- Polyester film
- Polyvinyl chloride film, cast and calendered
- Polycarbonate film
- Polyethylene film
- Polypropylene film
- Acrylate film
- Aluminium film
- Plexiglas film
- Copper film
- Thermal and electrically conductive film
- Document film
- Other special films
Manufacturing according to internationally recognized standards
We manufacture the individual Witte-technikett® for you according to the strict requirements of the North American Underwriters Laboratories (UL) or the Canadian CSA Group, for which we have our own approvals.
You can also obtain explosion-protected ATEX-certified materials from Witte.
Together with Witte plusprint® you will find the optimum type plates and power rating plates for your application!
Your industrial marking tailor made by:
- Massive choice of materials in combination
- Many different printing methods
- In-house testing for your application
- Competent advice and development on site
- Maximum quality of your marking solutions
Type plates and labels for any application
- for difficult surfaces such as low-energy surfaces, e.g.
- Structured surfaces such as hammer finish paint
- Surfaces containing oil
- With non-transferable film if there is a risk of forgery – cannot be removed without being destroyed and therefore not reusable
- In the event of excessive stress cause by UV light or the effects of the weather
- In the event of excessive mechanical stress
- In the event of contact with solvents or chemicals
- In extreme temperatures
- Unlimited variety of customer-specific colours
- Post-inscription with a thermal transfer printer or laser printer possible
- also with subsequent surface protection (e.g. lacquer protection)
Complicated applications can be checked our in our own material testing area , in order to specify suitable materials or carry out testing in accordance with required standards.
Marking systems specially for the automotive industry
As a long-term partner of the automotive industry, we fulfil high quality standards and are certified according to ISO 9001 and IATF 16949.
Witte plusprint® is specialised in the high demands of car manufacturers and the supplying industry in the automotive area.
The technikett® product range in this area includes marking systems for the automotive industry with optimally adapted adhesive systems, printing methods and surface finishes for sticking to different surfaces in the interior, the exterior, the engine compartment and onto assemblies.
You can download the product overview here!
(available only in German)
We would be pleased to advise you!
Customer service centre
Telephone number: +49 2536 991-0
Fax: +49 2536 991-191
plusprint [at] witte-technology.com