On August 1, 2018, Witte welcomed five new apprentices, who were prepared for the new tasks during an introductory event. The company is currently instructing seven other trainees, who can learn about six different professions in the Group.
Further information about our apprenticeship programs can be found on the Careers page of our website.
Back row, from left to right: Managing Director Udo Feldmann, HR Manager Karin Isenberg, Plant Manager Jörg Kienzle, Production Managers & Instructors Jan Liemann and Karsten Heuer, and Training Coordinator Sandra Deckert wished the new trainees a good start and great success in their apprenticeships.
Front row, from left to right:
– Felix Knels (Training in Media Technologist, Screen Printing)
– Florian Dreffin (Dual Studies, Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration)
– Tatjana Kablau (Training in Media Technologist, Screen Printing)
– Marius Meyermann (Training as Specialist, Warehouse Logistics)
– Nora Grunwald (Training in Media Technologist, Screen Printing)