We are Witte Technology! As a leading industrial and security printing company with over 114 years of company tradition, we develop and produce high-quality printed products up to the highest security levels with 140 employees in Germany and another 400 in Mexico. We are specialists in industrial identification, security printing, printed electronics and digital support. Our extensive portfolio is complemented by top-notch vehicle safety products. With a strong team and solid partners, we work together on future-oriented topics to make our products even safer and smarter while offering customers innovative goods and services of the best quality.
Become a part of Witte Technology and join our team in Münster-Albachten as soon as possible. Our Research & Development department is looking forward to your support as a
These are your tasks:
You are responsible for the new development and optimization of printed electronic products, from the idea to the preparation of serial production. The emphasis is on the development of production-ready products for our industrial, automotive and health care customers. This includes, among others:
- Product development of printed conductive structures using different printing processes.
- Planning and executing various laboratory tests, as well as designing and developing prototypes.
- Interface to product and technology questions regarding functionality, benefits and applications.
- Comparison of customer requirements with the technical implementation capabilities.
- Documentation of the development steps and their outputs.
- Definition of test/measurement solutions for series production
- Process optimization
- Close cooperation with internal departments and external suppliers
- Technical customer support
This is how you convince us:
- Successful completion of education in electrical engineering, printing and media technology or related disciplines.
- Professional experience in comparable field of work.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of printing technology with regard to the printing of functional pastes
- Excellent problem-solving, creative and resourceful skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and enjoy working in an international team
And these are only some of the good reasons to choose Witte Technology! If you attach great importance to a trusting working relationship, are looking for a long-term professional perspective and would like to help shape exciting topics in a constantly innovating company, then you have come to the right place!
Now you are convinced, too? Great, then get to know us!
We would be happy to receive your application with an attached CV and possible starting date. Please send your application only electronically and as a PDF file to bewerbung [at] witte-technology.com. You can find out more about Witte Technology GmbH on our homepage at www.witte-technology.com.